Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I know this is the ATV section but I have hit a wall and need some one to hlep me out.

I have a 1998 7108 New Holland/Ford with front loader, pto and finishing mower. It was bought new and has 260 hrs on it and looks like new. It has been used to mow my lawn, drag the drive and give kids rides in the bucket and that's about it.

I would like to sell it get a used side by side, and put some cash in my cabin account. But I have know idea what I should be asking for it. I have searched the net trying to find like tractors for sale and have come up empty. Can anyone help me out on this? Point me in the right direction? BTW, My dad passed about four years ago and I can't find any paper work on the tractor, this is part of the problem. And to the best that I can remember It was bought around 97, 98,99.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Todd.

·
Registered
102 Posts
I would contact a New Holland dealer and ask them what would be a good asking price. I had a Jhon Deere a long time ago and called the dealer they told me what it would be on trade and what I should list it for. Helped me a lot. Good luck

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
115 Posts
Try this web site.
You might want to recheck the model #, I didn't find anything with that number.
You should be able to tell the year from the serial #

·
Registered
35,611 Posts
:yeahthat:
Tractor House should give you a real good idea what to ask.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, found out what I have. It's a 1996 7180/6120 27 hp overcab. Now I just need to sell this oversized lawn mower.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts