Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welp, starting to grow up and gotta start going alone. From Flint, and I only know of two spots to fish and I wanna get going somewhere else and start experiencing new things on my own with searching and finding. Please give advice. It is greatly appreciated.

·
Premium Member
2,043 Posts
Welp, starting to grow up and gotta start going alone. From Flint, and I only know of two spots to fish and I wanna get going somewhere else and start experiencing new things on my own with searching and finding. Please give advice. It is greatly appreciated.
Not sure I totally understand the question but when I want to learn new spots I always take time to scout when I am on a trip. Always do it on the way to the destination as you are not apt to do it on the way home! Example I was headed to my favorite river in NW Michigan and on the way up stop at a river on the way. May be a slight detour but still better than a dedicated trip. Can stop and check out access and accommodations in the area, maybe even fish but usually I don't. Any trip I take I always try to checkout someplace new, you'll be surprised how much you can learn that way!

·
Banned
274 Posts
what are you looking for???gills.bass? in a boat?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts