Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Need 3 More

2K views 37 replies 6 participants last post by  ryanmolnar55 
#1 ·
We need 3 more people for our team!!!

#29 ·
Don't know if I will be running a camera or not this year I will have my new hunting partner in the blind with me. My 5 year old son is gonna be out with me so I'm gonna need all the space I can get. I'm mostly gonna have the gauge cuz I just bought my new bow and don't know if I'm gonna have enough time in on it to be comfortable.

#30 ·
That's good to hear. My sons going on his 2nd deer season with me and 1st turkey season. He just turned 8 and as bad as I wanted to take him when he was 5 he had to wait a little bit longer to build up his stamina for being still. The first time I took him out deer hunting it went well for about 1-1/2 hrs and after that the blind became a classroom with all the ?'s and I gotta go to the bathroom. He lasted a total of 2 hrs but he still wanted to go again which is the best feeling as a dad.

#36 ·
Banner looks good, nice work ryanmolnar55.

I will be in Clare Cty for the April 26/May 3rd hunt. I will probably only be out there the 1st through the 3rd but may try to squeeze in April 30th as well. I'll be using the bow and will also be filming.

Last year was my first year turkey hunting, I wasn't able to knock down a bird but was able to get on a Tom each day. Could never get him into bow range though as he was henned up and not overly responsive to my calling. Hopefully this year I can make it over that hump!

Here's a few lousy pictures (phone pics of screen shots) from last years hunt. Chased this same tom in the same field for 4 straight sits. The last morning I realized I had his pattern down but of course I had to head home.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.