Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats going on all, I had a friend drop out of are Delaware hunt and seeing if anyone is interested in going. I have been there and it is free lance hunt. Will have two boats and two layout rigs. We shoot Brant, scoters, old squaw, and all kind of puddlers. You can see the pics in my Delaware album. The cost for room, gas and licence is around 250-300 + we bring are own food and drinks. This hunt will be leave Dec 31-Jan 3 Wed. to Sat. come home Sat. PM if interested and can fill in the details.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
now that sounds like a lot of fun... and cheap 100 bucks a day?? Thats awesome
This hunt is a lot of fun and great people to hunt with The people that are coming with me are from site likes this that I have meet and hunted with over the years. Nice to meet a new person and great opportunity at a cheap price to shoot full colored birds and birds that you never shot at. I make it a cheap trip so I have money for the Taxidermist and you will need one when you get back:D

·
Registered
11,625 Posts
This hunt is a lot of fun and great people to hunt with The people that are coming with me are from site likes this that I have meet and hunted with over the years. Nice to meet a new person and great opportunity at a cheap price to shoot full colored birds and birds that you never shot at. I make it a cheap trip so I have money for the Taxidermist and you will need one when you get back:D
this is a super offer. seems like you posted pictures from this freelance in the past, am i correct? remember someone goin out there last few years and having a great run.

·
Registered
11,625 Posts
yep, i remember them pic's, awesome stuff. if you get in a pinch and can't get a 3rd let me know i may be up for it...wouldn't mind gettin my camera out east for some pic's.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Still looking for one more this is a great opportunity break it down
Hotel- $280 3 nights = $70 each

Licences-$50 for 3 days + $9 state stamp you purchase and print online

Gas=$100-$125 each

$? this is the cost of the Taxidermist bill :D

We will be hunting from shore in layout blinds i have extras and will have two layout boats for the divers-sea ducks.
here's the rules for the state http://www.fw.delaware.gov/Hunting/Documents/Season Summary for DFW Website.pdf
Where we hunt all birds are considered ducks talk with the Delaware DNR last year and limit is 6 ducks (puddler, divers and sea ducks) in any combination. So you can shoot 6 ducks, 3 Brant, 5 mergs.(only 2 hoodeds) and if a mute swam comes by

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Back to the top had a guy drop out from the site I don't want to cancel this Trip because it so cheap and the great hunting that is there.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I just got back from Mass, and would tell everyone give the ocaen a try! You owe it to yourself, to do this kind of hunting at least once! Gas is cheap, everything is at off season pricing, and there is nothing like droping Eider, Long tail, Scoter, and brant in your rig! Good luck on your trip!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts