Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a chart available online for nearshore waters? Had something last year that showed the mid lake plateau but I must have deleted it. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
10,562 Posts

·
Woods and Water Rat
20,637 Posts
Steinfishski, I will save the photo.
Do you have a link to a site, assuming you posted this from a website? This pic is pretty good in it's self either way, THANKS!

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I found that thru a search off this web site, that is the one I had last year. I found detail in the Sportman's Connection map book, showing Musk. Lake and some offshore details. I wish I could find a map that showed those details for alot of the Lake MIch shoreline. That map he posted was off a NOAA site I believe. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Is there a plug-n-play card for GPS that show good detail of the near shore areas of the Great Lakes??? I have been looking for a card for my soon to be purchased GPS. I have looked at sites but they have little information. I need to call them I guess. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
304 Posts
finlander said:
Is there a plug-n-play card for GPS that show good detail of the near shore areas of the Great Lakes??? I have been looking for a card for my soon to be purchased GPS. I have looked at sites but they have little information. I need to call them I guess. Thanks for any help.
There are many different cards available, Once you decide on the brand of GPS to get, then you can look at the card options available for that unit.

Drop us an email for quotes on both the GPS unit and the Mapping cards. [email protected]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts