Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
10,455 Posts
Who has tried to discredit you on this forum?

I for one agree with a huge proportion of what you have to say, and have praised you as being a real asset to these forums. I learned much from this particular thread, especially in regards to your ideas about planting and growing and tending to oaks, and other threads where you have taught me a lot about food plotting.

I simply disagree with some of what you have to say, and some of the techniques you are teaching. My comments have been directed only to issues related to deer behavior and hinge cutting and the like. How that is interpreted as discrediting you is beyond me.

This is a public forum. If you post rather strongly worded comments about subjects like individual buck bedding, how to hinge cut, bedding preferences, and the like, you can fully expect people offering different opinions. I certainly don't think you should characterize a different point of view as "inane nonsense." If I am wrong, let's have a discussion about it. If you don't want to have a discussion, I recommend writing a blog or a book where you can control the responses. In the meantime, if you make what are clearly provocative statements on a public forum, you can expect people to differ with you. If they get personal, the mods should step in and put a stop to it.
Well, a lot of us read the Michigan vs other states threads and the TL disciples showed their colors in that thread. Not much habitat content after a couple posts, you and your ilk went beyond the call of duty and started attacking character. And now you're working very hard to get the lock tossed on this thread. I appreciate dbltree sharing his info and attempting to raise the level of info shared. If you and crew are successful in getting dbltree silenced, too bad for this place, it will slip back to the bottom of the barrel as far as content and information goes. Fortunately, there are much better forums available for habitat and dbltree's wealth of info can be read there. And for all the info you've shared? Well from your own words anyone is just an a few hours, $800 dollars and a big glass of koolaid away from learning that. Can't learn to be a surgeon on the internet, we've already established that in this thread, but apparently we all can be experts after the adult equivilent of a grade school field trip, complete with walk in the park in just one short afternoon. :lol:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.