Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
If you could upload a pic of yourself standing in the exact same spot this could be put to bed.
Here is a picture right around the same time the other was taken. Fawn looks pretty close to same spot. I guess I would say a very large house cat which if it was I figured I would have other pictures by now of it, or a small bobcat.

Plant Tree Terrestrial plant Natural landscape Groundcover

·
38,569 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
There have been numerous sightings of bobcat in bay county so its not far fetched. Just less likely than some other areas of the lower.
my other hunting spots are in Arenac not too far away and the last 2 years we’ve had a bobcat on each through the deer season. Also a bear that according to the DNR was around 400 lbs based off the cam pictures we showed them. He’s been around a couple years too. Sorry not trying to derail.

·
Registered
395 Posts
my other hunting spots are in Arenac not too far away and the last 2 years we’ve had a bobcat on each through the deer season. Also a bear that according to the DNR was around 400 lbs based off the cam pictures we showed them. He’s been around a couple years too. Sorry not trying to derail.
And thats close to where my 2 sightings were. The Bay-Arenac county line.

·
Registered
67 Posts
With it being a bit blurry, I see a bushy tail and even though the ears look cat-like, I'm going with coyote.

21 - 40 of 52 Posts