Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Name help!

4K views 38 replies 30 participants last post by  Lucky Dog 
#1 ·
Hi, I need help naming my new puppy. I really like the name "Ender" after the book Ender's Game (Great book if you have not read it!) but anyways, people who I tell it to always give me funny looks, so I need help naming this new pup. He is by Jetwood (Son of CH Jetsetter) X CH Cooper Mountain Pepsi. Registered or call name doesnt matter, throw me your ideas please!

See less See more
#9 ·
If he was a girl that would be his name. I love it! But I knew a girl named piper once, so for a boy dog I couldn't do it. I like the airplane thing though. I thought for registered name Jet Blue... But it is missing something.
Airplane theme huh?

Make his call name "Fokker" and register him as "You Little..."

:)
Posted via Mobile Device

#12 ·
Bomber

#16 ·
Thinking outside the box . . . I had a yellow lab I called,
Prince Alexander Buttercup and I called him "Butter" for short.

Prince because he was male.

Alexander because that's the street we lived on.

Buttercup (Butter) was his color.

#17 ·
Play word association with airplane stuff... I ended up at Stuart or Stewie via stuartess.

#19 ·
Kelly good luck with the new pup, you should have a nice trial prospect on your hands.
I'm terrible with registered dog names and usually just defer that duty to GSPGal;)

#21 ·
My two options

The last air ender a play off the Last airbender. Call name ender

Since you like enders game I would go with mazer that would be a cool call name for a dog.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.