Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Mybeall Tourney

4831 69
How many have signed up? I emailed Matt this morning and haven't heard from him yet. I hope it fills up, the weather is going to be great. It's only $50 with no limit on how many in the boat. 6 lines max though, I guess that cuts out all the tuna boats, Just Kidding. Hope to see some of ya's up there Saturday.

Tight Lines,

Chris
1 - 20 of 70 Posts
ya matt gets pretty busy but he has been sending me all the entrys so far so more then one person can keep track. if you dont hear anything by tomorrow, just send me an im with the info and ill make sure your in. still think were in the 30's as far as boats so prizes will have to be adjusted. will still be a good time and so far the weather looks great. Jeff. (Mundi)
Last year it was a little choppy in the morning. Signed up in April, thought for sure it would be close to full this year.
We'll be there to, how much for the smallest catch?? That's what we're look'n for!!!!

Mark
Im gonna be there for sure!! Gotta make up for the dinks we caught in the classic last weekend!

(P.S. the channel people are normally on is 68 correct? Finally got a radio for the new boat)
i figured we would have more boats this year also. due to the number of ppl requesting another tourney this year, i thought it would be an easy fill. however, there has been a tournament almost every weekend locally so it does seem to be quite a commitment. even if we end up with 35 boats there is still decent prize money out there and hot dogs ect. afterwards so what the heck the way i see it ppl are going to be fishing anyways so why not throw some cash in a pot and get a good chance of fishing for free that day. come on out and have a good time.
Sorry to say that I will have to be bowing out of the tourny. My boat needs a bit of work done prior to taking her out again. I REALLY wanted to fish this badly too. :(
can someone PM details to me? We'll be over this weekend.
68 is the channel, Matt emailed me last night and said about 33-35 boats are entered so far. Come on peep's the weather is going to be awesome for that long run to the piggies. Load up your buddies and have a good time for $50, sounds good to me.

Chris
Where are you folks fishing from? I live on the east side of the bay as I have to work I won't be able to fish, but would like to come see the weigh in.
Bombcast go to www.mybeall.com, all the info is right on that site for ya.

Chris
Is this a 2 man team tourny?? I'll be up in Au Gres waiting for you guys to show up...LOL!!!:lol:

Scott
:lol: :lol: Funny guy eh. I guess 6 lines is the max per boat, you can bring the whole family if you want to. Yes I will probably see you on Saturday if you are going to be in Au Gres. You will know my boat by all the Busch light cans floating in my wake. JUST KIDDING. I plan on making a run up that way or at least to the nipples.

Tight Lines,

Chris
Scott, are you saying there are fish in Au Gres?? LOL

Mark
:rolleyes: Could be!! But I think they are all south of Pinconning!! Evertime i get a 6+ lber i'll get on the radio and let you guys know!!....LOL!!!:lol:

Scott
Reel Fishn said:
Scott, are you saying there are fish in Au Gres?? LOL

Mark
Scott, yup the Pinconning Bar has been hot I heard, which bar is another story tho!!!! lol

Mark
I'm leaving here in about 30 min good luck tomorrow!! I should be on the water around 7:30. gotta stop at Franks and spend a little money!!:yikes:

Scott
How did ya other guys do? Are boat took 9th with 12.92 lbs:)
we took 9th i believe with 13.87 or something like that. id like to thank everybody for coming out. everything went really smooth and so far havent heard any complaints. got to meet some great people and share some great stories. hope everybody can make it out again next year and hopefully some more boats. this is our 2nd year doing this so were still learning and should get better and better every year. again thanks for everybodys attendance and cooperation. also i have 2 cases of koglel franks that we didnt use due to the big party @ the marina so if you fellas want them for your outing next weekend please let me know asap before someone else takes them. thanks again. Jeff (Mundi)
1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.