Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,775 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
to everyone for keeping the activity up in the fly dunkin' forum. This forum used to go days without posts but has been a flurry of activity lately. I don't know if everyone realizes that when they ask questions they answer them for everyone. Also, the more information we put on this forum the better chance of drawing new posters/members to it since we are hooked into google. There may be someone out there searching a topic at any time receiving a link to our forum. Usually once we get 'em here they stay.

I would also thanks those who answer questions for the other members. I can't know everything (my wife does but she doesn't post:p ) but I try to find the answer if I can. More often than not someone can answer the question before I get to it saving me a lot of time.

Anyways, thanks again and keep posting.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I will for sure second that post. I'm new to fishing but have become addicted like most. I've learned more on this site than googling or anything else. I look forward to learning and posting what I learn as I keep fishing. I'm new to fly fishing as I just bought my first pole. I have a feeling that I will be using the site as much as I can to learn and then get out and catch the fish. Thanks again.

·
Registered
7,943 Posts
My thanks go out also, especially to Steve for setting this site, and then this area of his board up. It used to get VERY interesting in here. Luckily, no one has mentioned CATCH & RELEASE or FLY'S ONLY in quite a while! :yikes:

·
Registered
2,192 Posts
Jackster1 said:
Luckily, no one has mentioned CATCH & RELEASE or FLY'S ONLY in quite a while! :yikes:
Uh oh :hide: :lol:

This area has been more lively lately and I think it is one of the more info less BS parts of the site...Not that there's anything wrong with that...

·
Registered
4,472 Posts
I think the warm weather this winter has helped keep this forum going through the normal slow time.
I don't know about you guys,but I need to go FISHING:yikes: :)
This is one of my favorite parts of the site,lots of people willing to help.

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
gunrod said:
\Usually once we get 'em here they stay.\
That is how I was hooked. Googled something about deer hunting a couple of years ago. Found what I was looking for and that there was ALL kinds of good fishing stuff on here as well. I am more of a fisherman than a hunter I suppose, but it is close. So I joined, so that I could ask a couple of questions and I never left!

Dan

·
Registered
7,596 Posts
It's fun isn't it? Pat your right on. I was googled something political the other day and the very first hit was this site!:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts