Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TimberGSP was kind enough to invite me to watch him train a few dogs, and get my dog some experience with real birds. It was a great day to be in the outdoors spending time with dogs...but then again aren't they all!!!!

My pup was a bit excited and didn't stop very much for any quality photos.

This was actually the best of the bunch he was in dog heaven with a bird in his mouth, a fire hydrant nearby, and a pup (In the background)...a lot of his favorite things all in close proximity!:lol:

Thanks again to Scott!

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Sounds like fun!!!

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Good deal! Sounds like your pup had fun, that's what keeps 'em coming back for more! I stopped by the trial grounds when I got up and around (working midnights) but you guys had already left...getting pup used to travel and other dogs is a good idea...That fire hydrant is a hoot! Take care...Scott B.

·
Registered
3,117 Posts
upnut said:
Good deal! Sounds like your pup had fun, that's what keeps 'em coming back for more! I stopped by the trial grounds when I got up and around (working midnights) but you guys had already left...getting pup used to travel and other dogs is a good idea...That fire hydrant is a hoot! Take care...Scott B.
should of told me you was coming by I would of worked it around so you could me Joel and his little pup

may next time

NEMichsportsman

I hope you enjoyed the day it was cold and we had very little cover and deep snow

scott

1 - 5 of 5 Posts