Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have been waiting for this for a long time and we finally have her home. This pretty girl is Epplings Molly of Yale AKA Molly. The other pretty little girl is my daughter Alexis who is on cloud nine after getting her first dog.

This is the first pup I have ever had and boy is it tougher than I thought. Thing's are going real well so far, house breaking seems to be going pretty smooth, night time wakings are around 3 per night, she's eating well and seems to like her new home.

The hardest thing was her whining this morning when she figured out I was leaving her alone, not sure who it is harder on her or me :)

The fun and the work have both started, but we are loving every minute!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Good luck & enjoy that new pup. What a couple of sweethearts! Do you think your daughter will show interest in helping train the new pup some? That would be a great experience for all.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Good looking pup makes me want a new one, I only crate trained my last dog, man that made PT/HB so much easier and faster, wish I would have found that neat little trick years ago.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pup is 7.5 weeks. Daughter 10 (going on 16).

Daughter will be in on the training for sure, that girl wears more camo than she does pink. Anything to do with the dog or the outdoors, she'll be in on. For now....we'll see about the teen years :)

Thanks all!

·
Registered
1,841 Posts
A pair of cute one's for sure.

My 7 year old helped me training the young setter with some pigeons yesterday. My only regret was no camera. Enjoy it!

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
two little beauties. not only are you going to have fun with that pup, but your going to see a youngter and a puppy grow up together,,,,pretty cool thing that.
if anyone ever asks you if you have been successful in life,,,, you can now answer,,,"yes."
We have been waiting for this for a long time and we finally have her home. This pretty girl is Epplings Molly of Yale AKA Molly. The other pretty little girl is my daughter Alexis who is on cloud nine after getting her first dog.

This is the first pup I have ever had and boy is it tougher than I thought. Thing's are going real well so far, house breaking seems to be going pretty smooth, night time wakings are around 3 per night, she's eating well and seems to like her new home.

The hardest thing was her whining this morning when she figured out I was leaving her alone, not sure who it is harder on her or me :)

The fun and the work have both started, but we are loving every minute!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts