Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I just picked up a Beretta 92S Italian Police gun in 9mm. The price was right at 240 dollars. I haven't shot it yet but plan to this weekend. So far I'm impressed with the condition of it. It has some holster wear on the left side and some minor nicks and scuffs here and there. It's very tight and doesn't seem to have had very many rounds through it. The only down side so far is that the mag release is on the lower left side of the grip. Not really a deal breaker just different. ImageUploadedByOhub Campfire1422497266.844991.jpg ImageUploadedByOhub Campfire1422497284.062733.jpg

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
37,512 Posts
That mag release down there sucks.

I'll take it off your hands to save you from it!!!! :D

Congrats!!

·
Super Moderator
11,080 Posts
Nice find!Congrats!!!!!!!!!

I'm with Esox though....I'll give ya $250 for your troubles-everyone comes out a winner!!!

·
Premium Member
30,321 Posts
A real piece of fine Italian workmanship.

The Beretta company was established in 1526. It is the oldest active firearms manufacturer in the world.

·
Registered
2,435 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Anyone looking to pick one up just go to Palmetto State armory. I think they are around 260?. I got mine on a special that they had a few weeks ago

·
Premium Member
30,321 Posts
Anyone looking to pick one up just go to Palmetto State armory. I think they are around 260?. I got mine on a special that they had a few weeks ago
They are "TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK".

1 - 8 of 8 Posts