Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Super Moderator
37,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had a lot of dogs in my day, but this girl is the coolest, sweetest, most anxious to please us dog I have ever seen. She is smart as a whip too. It took her two days to figure out how to push the button and lift the lid on her food can. Took me one NO! And she quit doing it. She isn't even a year old yet, so here's to a long happy relationship. :)
ImageUploadedByOhub Campfire1384025438.929604.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
625 Posts
Thanks for sharing. Wishing you many years of happy companionship!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Premium Member
12,853 Posts
Love her!

·
Super Moderator
37,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cool video, thanks.

·
Super Moderator
37,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Bob Bricker of Dogwood Kennels. He breeds and trains. We will be going to visit him for a little professional tune up this winter.

·
Premium Member
1,022 Posts
With her tucked into the couch next to you like that I think you need to change it to Our Munsterlander - they adopt the whole family

·
Super Moderator
37,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
She is my shadow when her pet boy isn't home. But she will follow him all over the neighborhood given the opportunity.

·
Super Moderator
37,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Holy smokes. Last week she started bringing us her leash when she wanted to go for a walk. Today she brought me her water bowl. It is seldom empty, but must have been because there was no water on the floor. This girl is so smart.......

·
Registered
625 Posts
Holy smokes. Last week she started bringing us her leash when she wanted to go for a walk. Today she brought me her water bowl. It is seldom empty, but must have been because there was no water on the floor. This girl is so smart.......
As a teen, I had a cocka-poo that would pick up the "handle" of the leash after it was attached to her collar. My dad would belly laugh at that saying "that dog walks herself."

Later on, when I had my first Springer, my dog would push her water and/or food bowl around the kitchen floor until someone noticed it was empty.

Dogs can be soooo comical!

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Dogs are funny. Doing their best to communicate with us. Mine has a double bowl thing in a plastic holder. One side is water and the other is for food. When I get a scoop of food she'll run over and start hitting the food side with her paw. Just to be sure I don't dump her food in her water bowl.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

1 - 16 of 16 Posts