Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a couple of pics of my hunting partner. My 4 year old son asked to go duck hunting with me. So off to the marsh. Decided to sit on the edge of the bank just off a nice pothole that the mallards have been using. No ducks last night but we had fun.

During the hunt as the sun sets.

15 minutes later.

·
Registered
774 Posts
awesome. my daughter turns a year this month and my son will make his arrival shortly after christmas (yes, do the math :dizzy:), can't wait to take them out in a couple years.

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Cracked me up when i seen the next pic of him sleeping. At least he's sitting still. Thanks

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think I have pictures of all four of my children sleeping while duck hunting. The marsh has the ability to clear the mind, and the singing of the redwinged blackbirds puts them to sleep.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Very cool. Went out with my boys (two of the triplets) and put them in the thickest brush with their bb guns while I watched for the bigger birds. The boys shot up an empty bees nest and we watched groups of mallards, geese, and cranes in the distance, it was a good time...Love the sleeping pic

1 - 8 of 8 Posts