Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

My favorite place in the world sucks!!!!!

6K views 44 replies 32 participants last post by  panfish4ever&walleye 
#1 ·
Man you people at the damn launch in Marysville need to get you **** together!!! So let’s start from the beginning. I met up with Charlie and my buddy Rich at like noon or so. Everyone we talked to said nope we didn’t do much. 1-2 maybe some skunks. All crying water is too clean. Been clean last 3 days and no issues for my boat. We shot over to queens side on one of my shallow drifts. 21-30’ it bounces around. Started picking up fish right away. Some pretty decent fish. A ton of suckers too. I ended hooking into a toad second drift. She went 25” but was super thick was def over 6#. Pics never do em justice. All by ourselves for a couple hours. Lost at least 50 fish no question. I think we were stuck at 14 for about an hour then a few boats started hitting our drift. There was some dumb bastard in a speed boat solo that was ripping it up and down wasting $100 in gas in 3 laps. Then he decided to stop in the middle of our drift and gave 2 thumbs up and slammed a beer and then laid down in his boat. We’re like wtf is this idiot doing. So he kinda killed our spot and we shot back to US side and did a few drifts. Was slow there too. I was ready to keep fishing for a limit but they had to bounce. We were calling it then Charlie hooked up and we said 1 more cast lol. Bout another 30 minutes and I got another. Then we finally called it like 6:30 or so. Charlie and I got our limit but rich sucks and only got 2 lol. Shallow has been producing some nice fish. So we get to the dock and the whippers are lined up to launch. We were the only boat ready to come back in and next thing ya know they start double stacking trailers lining up to launch. We’re yelling at them like wtf you stupid mofos doing????? Nowhere to park so the guys in the water are driving around the parking lot for 20 minutes like idiots. Then the main stupid boat that we were yelling at the most proceeded to unload their truck with 2 coolers, rods, bags you name it. From the parking lot. Like omg wtf is going on. Felt like we were in a movie. As we’re waiting for this dumb bastard and his friends other boats are backing in and that’s when we all went off. We were about to pounce on some fools once we hit shore! They had this old pos boat running and smoking everyone out and the dude trying to park was sitting in his truck on the phone. Finally Charlie snapped! He’s the calmest dude I know but enough was enough. He says you ******* idiots back that pos up and let us in and come back and get your stupid ass friend! Was a 45 minute **** show! Unbelievable. Never in my life have I wanted to skull punch people. Got my boat out in like 2 minutes and cleared a parking spot so dumbass on the phone had a place to park. Jerkoffs. Some people shouldn’t own boats! If it woulda went down I had some good dudes to put peeps on the ground with that’s for sure. Makes me not even want to fish dealing with dumb. Nothing against whippers but some of you better learn some damn rules and edicate before you get stomped out. And homeboys smoking ass motor wasnt pissing so I hope he blew his pos up. Great times lmao! Stupid people suck. But glad I have friends that have common sense and ain’t sissies. Pics don’t do any justice. Wish I woulda gotten a live well pic. Pimp Daddy orange tail was pretty hot.
Plant Fish Terrestrial plant Grass Groundcover

Seafood Fish Fish products Cuisine Grass

Vertebrate Road surface Grey Wood Asphalt

See less See more
#45 ·
Years ago we were in line to pull out of the sag river at the Paterson launch ,everyone doing what there supposed to do when this guy backs a trailer in and sits there for 20 min. no boats going to this trailer. People started yelling at him and he just sat there as everone in line, and the lines getting longer by the min. All of the sudden a boat flies in from the lake passing by all in line and then power loads. They had that dock locked up for 40 min. Many mad people that day. Glad 1 of my buddies was not on shore it would have been bad

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.