Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My daughter, 13 years old got her first deer today....!!!!!!!!
She dropped this 5 point at 200 yards with a double lung shot... :D

Clyde

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
That is just AWSOME. A 200 yard shot is even more impressive.Congrats on her first deer(buck). I hope to get my little girl out in the woods with me too someday.She is going to be turning 11 in Oct so I got one year go.

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
congrats thats AWSOME......i sat with my son tonight when he shot his first deer....WHAT A GREAT THING!
tjstebb

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
WTG young huntress! 200 yard shot! Tell her next year we'd be honored to have her on one of the women's teams in the deer hunting contest. What caliber is that sweet little lever-action? 30-30?

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
WTG young huntress! 200 yard shot! Tell her next year we'd be honored to have her on one of the women's teams in the deer hunting contest. What caliber is that sweet little lever-action? 30-30?

WOW..congradulations to her, first deer 200 yd shot with a 30-30, quite an accomplishment

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thank you all,
Yes it is a 30-30..... My wife got her dads guns when he passed almost 18 years ago now, that 30-30 was one and the other is a 30-06 that my son took his first deer with 2 years ago.... It makes it just that much more special....

Again, thank you
Clyde

1 - 20 of 36 Posts