Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my 14 yr old shot her second buck of her career last night. got this nice little 4 pt. right at dusk, was quartering to her and she had me worried. i was just getting to tell her it was starting to turn more broadside and all the sudden BANG!. She ended up hitting it right behind the shoulder and it traveled all the way through it. ran about 60 yards with no blood.

getting ready to help my other daughter tonight. she sat with mom and didnt see anything last night.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Congrats!! That's a nice 4 point, good luck tonight!

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Great pic, congrats to your daughter, that pic deserves a frame, real nice.

·
Premium Member
21,607 Posts
Congrats to you and your daughter.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Fine job! Boy, if we took all the young ladies from the youth hunt and put them on one final "women's team" in the M-S.com bowhunting contest....they'd be kicking all of our butts!
Way to go!

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Very cool!

Congrats to her and you!

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
don't you just love it when the daughters get into the hunt!! Great job young lady!!

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks for all the replies. My other daughter and I didn't see anything tonight and she is getting pretty bummed because she hasn't shot a buck yet :( I'll work extra hard for her in rifle season.

my son gets to bow hunt this year and he told me tonight he only wants to shoot a buck. my guess would be the first deer he see's he is gonna wanna shoot it :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts