Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Just a few pics of a perch I caught this winter. Took me a couple trys to get this right. I got it on Brest Bay, one of my two mind numbing trips out that way this past winter. It was the only fish either myself or my friend caught either trip. We were jigging for walleye. It was the biggest perch I have ever seen although I'm sure there are some plenty bigger. This one weighed in at 1.5 lbs. which I was a little disappointed with, had a 10in gerth, and was 13.5in with its tail pinched. After those trips I discovered this site and thanks to everyone here had a great time fishing Gino's every weekend since until ice out. Great info here, reliable and accurate. Caught some real nice fish, nothing like this one though. Thanks to all for a great site.

·
Registered
9,777 Posts
don't use yahoo to post pics on forums, it will work for a short time then it won't (their links are only good for a certain amount of time). you can upload them to the picture portion of this website, use webshots, photobucket, or one of the other picture posting deals.

·
Registered
602 Posts
nice catch the one is pretty big! :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts