Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to take a minute and express my thanks and gratitude to everyone here! What a great group of people we have here on the site. It is all of you that make this the greatest site on the internet for any sportsman. Like Mike the Elder said..." I am having more fun on the water fishing than ever before." This stands true for me as well and I'm positive that many friendships made here will be life-long. Thanks guys!!!:D I'm proud to know you all!:coolgleam

Derek.

·
Registered
58 Posts
CASTMASTER 5000 said:
Just wanted to take a minute and express my thanks and gratitude to everyone here! What a great group of people we have here on the site. It is all of you that make this the greatest site on the internet for any sportsman. Like Mike the Elder said..." I am having more fun on the water fishing than ever before." This stands true for me as well and I'm positive that many friendships made here will be life-long. Thanks guys!!!:D I'm proud to know you all!:coolgleam

Derek.
Your welcome CASTMASTER5000:coolgleam

·
Registered
4,770 Posts
I totally agree. This is my favorite place. My wife thinks I'm addicted cuz I'm on this doggone site too much.

But, the info, stories, people, and photos are just great. I've learned a lot and met some great people.

·
Registered
2,432 Posts
Ditto to everything you said Derek. I love this site, and have made many great friends here, you being one of em. I'm having a ball out there. Thanks fellas, you guys are the greatest.:)

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
fish eater said:
Ditto to everything you said Derek. I love this site, and have made many great friends here, you being one of em. I'm having a ball out there. Thanks fellas, you guys are the greatest.:)

I second that!

·
Registered
16,457 Posts
Couldn't agree more as far as the fishing side of this forum goes. Great help and more generosity than you can shake a stick at. Lord knows I've made some great friends on this board. Thanks all!!;)

·
Registered
628 Posts
This site is definitly part of my fishing trip, before and after! I thought you were allright Derek until you made fun of my net.:D Very much a pleasure meeting everyone from the site also.

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
It sure does make it fun when you have a group of people you know out there and your all nailing the fish!!! It was a fun weekend out there!! I also enjoy meeting all the members from here at the LSC Walleye Association meeting!! I wish a few more members from here would go to those and think about signing up!! Great people and a worthy cause!!

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
I sure wish I was there with you guys last weekend. I sounds like you had a blast. You will soon see the vessel SLY in all its 30 year old glory!
This is by far the best site I have ever been involved in, and it's due to guys like you Castmaster!!

·
Registered
947 Posts
Very well said Derek. I agree with you 100 percent. :)

:grouphug: :grouphug:

·
Registered
382 Posts
I love how it's one great big family helping people out. learning about our great outdoors here in this great state of michigan. Special thanks the dnr for the planting of all the fish in our lakes and rivers and streams.My favorite walleye. bluegills crappie fishing. Happy fishing ! FISH-ON:fish:

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
To be honest I hate you all, especially when you are out catching more fish than me...:D ...just kidding...great group of guys, great stories, great pictures and great information...It's nice to see people posting sharing stories and helping others get on the fish~

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mark Sylvester said:
I sure wish I was there with you guys last weekend. I sounds like you had a blast. You will soon see the vessel SLY in all its 30 year old glory!
This is by far the best site I have ever been involved in, and it's due to guys like you Castmaster!!
Thanks Mark! You are too kind! If you asked my buddies they'd tell you I was an A-hole!:lol:

·
Registered
3,332 Posts
CASTMASTER 5000 said:
Thanks Mark! You are too kind! If you asked my buddies they'd tell you I was an A-hole!:lol:
Thats only 'cause you live on the wrong side of the River!!!:bonk: :hide:

Hey wait ....So do they!

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Houghton laker said:
It sure does make it fun when you have a group of people you know out there and your all nailing the fish!!! It was a fun weekend out there!! I also enjoy meeting all the members from here at the LSC Walleye Association meeting!! I wish a few more members from here would go to those and think about signing up!! Great people and a worthy cause!!
:yeahthat: Derek, did you get to field test the 3/4 oz jigs yet? Al:chillin:

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
IM in the same boat as Castmaster... All of the tips on here that I received fianlly help me conquer the river this weekend...

Thanks to all that help out the rookies!!!:lol:

·
Registered
149 Posts
I love this forum.

I used to fish with dynamite and a lighter. Now, thanks to the Warm Water Forum, I know that there's a use for the fishing poles and tackle I have.

Thank you Michigan Sportsman Forum.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts