Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 20 of 220 Posts

·
Registered
35,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those in zone 1 & 2 have no choice but what about those in zone 3? What are you hunting with?

I’m hunting in Ohio with my Johnston Ultimate BP Express Ultra now and will be using it next week in zone 1.

·
Registered
12,518 Posts
450 but thinking I might get the muzzy out for next weekend. I'm in doe mode until the end of the season and my muzzy has killed more deer than any gun I own.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
I guess I'm getting old, but my weapon of choice for muzzleloader season is a muzzleloader. My TC Encore Pro Hunter, and the TC New Englander will both get their chance to let some smoke roll over the next 10 days. The New Englander is open sights, but I just had cataract surgery on Wednesday so I can actually shoot it again! Lol!

·
Premium Member
9,209 Posts
I got billy bawrue. Billy billy billy. My Omega is a tack driver. Have a triump also but not as confident with that one. Maybe need to shoot it more.

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
I don’t have a choice in the U P, but even if I did I would still be hunting with my muzzle loader. C’Mon Man!! It’s muzzle loader season. Hunting with anything other than a muzzle loader is like taking your sister to the prom! SMH

1 - 20 of 220 Posts