Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
With fall setting in and hunting season just around the corner I thought it might be cool to share my December Muzzleloader Float hunt video once again to help get everyone pumped up. I am sure some of you have seen this already but many proabaly have not. Either way, I hope you all enjoy it. This was definitely one of my most memorable hunts ever. And to be lucky enough to have captured it all on video was just a bonus.
http://youtu.be/TC6FdjByQ7g

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
That is awesome!!! What better way to give a deer time to lay down and bleed out than with a river-side lunch over the fire. Thanks for sharing and yes.... you definitely got things "stirring" for me.

·
Premium Member
16,490 Posts
Great job fellas, and excellent video.Float hunting with a muzzle loader is a great time. Ive been doing it for 20 years now. I only got stuck in an ice jam once, and had to walk out.you oughta try wading little creeks sometime to. Definately a cool way to kill deer. Made me think about all my past trips. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
A VERY cool video! Thanx for sharing! Catching the actual shot on video is like frosting on the cake. Congrats on your hunt, for catching it on video, and again...thank you for sharing it.

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
thats awesome!!

From the farmlands, hardwoods or the river - the many things this great state has to offer when it comes to whitetail hunting.

·
Registered
632 Posts
Enjoyed your video hnt4food, great way to spend some time. Waidmannsheil on the deer!

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Thanks for posting your video. What a hunt!

If I ever run into you and your buddy, the beers are on me.

Great job filming, and a heck of a shot. Awesome

·
Registered
330 Posts
Thank you for sharing. Reminds me of all my betsie and manistee river floats.good times......

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
IZ Kamakawiwo'ole lives!
5,138 Posts
Ive been wanting to do that for some time - have the Knight & a Mad River just itching to give it a go

congrats

·
Registered
9 Posts
Sweet video... I do winter kayaking but have never thought of winter canoe hunting. Pretty impressive to shoot a running deer.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks for all the great comments. That truly was a hunt to remember and I think I will have a hard time outdoing that one when it comes to video.

·
Registered
271 Posts
wow that video was worth every minute of waiting for it to download. Thangs again for sharing. i know ive seen a duck hunt video of yours as well. thanks again

1 - 20 of 27 Posts