Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally had to pull the boat out today :( busted through ice all the way to the Black Creek :yikes: but made it out, I trolled from Huron Point to the Clinton River and back a few time's with out a rip, did mark a few fish at the mud line but no taker's. Wanted to go over to Belle River but not enough time, had to make sure I got the motors winterized before they pull it out tomorrow. Time to use the new muzzel loader I will be getting this week, than I'll have to try some of that darn hard water fishing ;)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Gotcha, I gave it a try yesterday jigging and casting for muskies around the Sturgeon Hole and vicinity. Gave up after just one hour. Water was 33 degrees, solid mud with six inch visibility. Was also fun dodging the ice sheets coming into the River. :tdo12:

That's it for another season. Time to break down the reels, sharpen hooks, sort out tackle, etc. June will be here before you know it!

Geoff

·
H. O. F. Legendary Guide
195 Posts
The first show is in Novi in January. I giving a seminar or two and my new book should also be out then. Bob

·
H. O. F. Legendary Guide
195 Posts
Yes Ted John was my Brother-in-Law..

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Tom is my brother in law. He often talks about your fishing adventures from his younger days. By the way congratulations on your induction into the freshwater fishing hall of fame. That's pretty cool to have someone from our area recognized.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts