Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Haven't heard much in the way of the Muskegon whitefish and know with the summer-like weather we're having that the bite isn't happening yet. However, I do know it happens around this time every year and I have a free night to pass before firearm deer so I'm going fishing!! :D I'll be down there about 5:30 and wearing camo waterfowl coat and camo bib's. Stop and say hi if you're in the neighborhood.

Scott

·
Registered
129 Posts
I will be there tonight fishin pole on the right hand, adult beverage in the left and net in my mouth:D

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like the way you think!! Just make sure not to put the beer in your chest pocket when netting fishing, turns into beer fountain....I've been there!! :rant:

We'll see ya down there.

Scott

·
Registered
129 Posts
We will be on the short pier in front of the NOAA station. Cant miss me i will be the biggest guy there.

·
Registered
3,712 Posts
Will be out tonight for a bit and maybe tommorrow night as well have been out 4 times so far have not caught anything or seen any caught yet but beats waiting for some one to post a good report.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Was out last night and ended up with 2 legal whitefish, and the guy next to me ended up with 4. He had a couple of throwbacks, but both of mine, surprisingly, were hookd up legally. Quite a few guys out there last night. Seemed like most were hooking up with a least a couple of fish.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts