Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fished out deep tonight. Lots and lots if marks from 150 to 220. Went 0/4. Just couldn't keep them buttoned up. Lost a steelhead on a 150 copper as it was jumping on orange crush, lots a small salmon behind the boat as it fell of hook. Hit a mix veg on slider. Missed to on braid divers down 120 on blue dolphin and one on flounder pounder. Lots of fish out there deep if they turn on.

·
Premium Member
475 Posts
Sorry I didn't get back to you about fishing Sunday. Ended up hitting Tippy and then to the Betsie. Didn't head back south till late Sunday.

·
Registered
7,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry I didn't get back to you about fishing Sunday. Ended up hitting Tippy and then to the Betsie. Didn't head back south till late Sunday.
No biggie. U didn't miss anything. I'm bringing 4 guys to the west side of the bay for there first walleye trip if you got any insider tips. I haven't fished bay since July

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I might squeak out on the bay after class Wednesday. If I make it out ill get ahold of you.

·
Premium Member
29,744 Posts
thunderstorms in the forcast for Wednesday. I'd bring some perch rods just in case the eyes don't cooperate, and a few minnows. If you hit a school in the right spot this time of year, you could clean up on some nice perchies;). Was thinking wed. myself, but will have to wait and see what the storms do.

·
Registered
7,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thunderstorms in the forcast for Wednesday. I'd bring some perch rods just in case the eyes don't cooperate, and a few perch rods. If you hit a school in the right spot this time of year, you could clean up on some nice perchies;). Was thinking wed. myself, but will have to wait and see what the storms do.
Ralph I'm hitting the bay sun, mon, tues. I will be after eyes and perch up around pinny and wigwam. The guys I'm with want eyes, but were packing perch rods.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
High of 57 Friday, not sure what they will do but something tells me they will be on the move after that cold front.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Hopefully close to shore. Getting tired of 8 mile boat rides
Get a ranger 621vs, then spray paint it camo like your CC, problem solved.

When the ducks come in you can shoot at them, fire it up and get a mile ahead of them, then blast away again haha.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts