Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone been shooting muskegon lake? thinking about heading there on saturday and was looking for a little info. Hate to waste a night if its not worth it. Thanks guys

-STEELE-

·
Registered
704 Posts
Man I want to go to the bay! I hear so much about it. I guess I just need to pull the trigger and do it. Don't want to steal this thread but any suggestions on where to put in..I live on the west side so I have no clue other then knowing where it is. Lol. Pm if you don't want to post it.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
7,069 Posts
Spoiler you can go with me anytime. I fish mainly the west side off the bay, but i am learning the east side more as well from bam tournaments. Ive been walleye and duck huntin my entire life out on west side sag bay. Headed there tomorrow at 1 from greenville if your interested in driving over.

Original poster. Ive been hitting muskegon alot and honestly it is mainly a sucker shoot right now. Its so warm that the carp are in deeper water. You will find a few along with gar and dogs, but mainly suckers. If you do go i can tell u my hot spots to try as of lately. pm me.

ITs always a good time even if its suckers imo. Suckers in muskegon are the biggest i have ever seen. bigger than carp in alot of our local lakes.

·
Registered
704 Posts
Spoiler you can go with me anytime. I fish mainly the west side off the bay, but i am learning the east side more as well from bam tournaments. Ive been walleye and duck huntin my entire life out on west side sag bay. Headed there tomorrow at 1 from greenville if your interested in driving over.

Original poster. Ive been hitting muskegon alot and honestly it is mainly a sucker shoot right now. Its so warm that the carp are in deeper water. You will find a few along with gar and dogs, but mainly suckers. If you do go i can tell u my hot spots to try as of lately. pm me.

ITs always a good time even if its suckers imo. Suckers in muskegon are the biggest i have ever seen. bigger than carp in alot of our local lakes.
That's very cool of you, I can't make it tomorrow but I will take you up on it. I manage a bar in downtown Grand Haven and were busier than he** right now. I probably can't get away until after coast guard festival which ends august 11. Thanks man, I don't know if you remember but I introduced myself to you at the bam tourny on the grand.

·
Registered
7,069 Posts
That's very cool of you, I can't make it tomorrow but I will take you up on it. I manage a bar in downtown Grand Haven and were busier than he** right now. I probably can't get away until after coast guard festival which ends august 11. Thanks man, I don't know if you remember but I introduced myself to you at the bam tourny on the grand.

O yea i remember you. Yea anytime. I am either on lk mich or lk huron year round chasing something. PM sent.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts