Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Planning to float the Mo from Croton to Thornapple Friday 11/1 and need info on a car spot. We've always used Hamiltons in the past but from my understanding they aren't moving cars right now. Anyone have any info or recomendations? TIA.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Call Parsley's tackle in Newaygo, he will give ya a couple phone numbers to call.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Tracys is also doing spots, although he might be out west still

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Call Parsley's tackle in Newaygo, he will give ya a couple phone numbers to call.
Over the years I've stopped in there a couple times. Last time I stopped was a couple years ago... they looked at me like I asked to buy a crack rock when I wanted to set up a spot... I don't know why you wouldn't want to take all that business you could.

What's the name of the new tackle shop north of town? I thought I read that they would be providing spotting services...

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I think you mean Muskegon river fly shop just south of town

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Over the years I've stopped in there a couple times. Last time I stopped was a couple years ago... they looked at me like I asked to buy a crack rock when I wanted to set up a spot... I don't know why you wouldn't want to take all that business you could.

What's the name of the new tackle shop north of town? I thought I read that they would be providing spotting services...
Interesting. Walked in there last fall and asked him if he spotted and he told he didn't but wrote down three phone numbers for me to call. The first call got me spotted.

I've misplaced the spotter's number since I don't have a drift boat any longer and don't need a spotter. If ya PM Flyrodder46, I know he has the guy's name and number.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Interesting. Walked in there last fall and asked him if he spotted and he told he didn't but wrote down three phone numbers for me to call. The first call got me spotted.

I've misplaced the spotter's number since I don't have a drift boat any longer and don't need a spotter. If ya PM Flyrodder46, I know he has the guy's name and number.

Maybe times have changed at Parsley's. Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
I was just at the Fly shop in newaygo and justin has a guy that spots on the mo if you call the shop he can give you guys the number good luck

1 - 9 of 9 Posts