Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Mushroom cloud

3075 Views 29 Replies 22 Participants Last post by  jtre
Any ideas what the heck the atomic mushroom cloud was over in Canada this morning? Launched out of 9 mile and saw this first thing this morning, to early to be the sun.
Cloud Water Sky Afterglow Fluid

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
My uncle in Canada made chili last night but they live near Toronto, so it may have been something else [emoji6]
That does look a little freaky 😳, how was the fishing 🎣🐟🐟🐟
I think it’s the grows n hot houses over darr. Tomatoes I’m sure. We see it all fall during duck camp. Crazy to see at 4 in da morning.
Fishing was work that’s for sure. We landed 15eyes, lost 5 or so, landed two nice pike 39”& 37”, 1 tiger muskie 30”, and about a 45” musky( net to small).

That does look a little freaky [emoji15], how was the fishing [emoji476][emoji226][emoji226][emoji226]
Good job Game Warden! That sounds pretty good given the weather this winter. Thanks for the report. I was thinking of giving that a this morning but ended up perch fishing in a north end marina, got enough for a meal.
Fishing was work that’s for sure. We landed 15eyes, lost 5 or so, landed two nice pike 39”& 37”, 1 tiger muskie 30”, and about a 45” musky( net to small).

Its likely coming from the greenhouses. Weed, tomatoes, peppers cukes etc...you know all the Canadian staples. Normally at sundown there is a nice purpley orange hue over the horizon. "new local restrictions" supposed to regulate it.
Any ideas what the heck the atomic mushroom cloud was over in Canada this morning? Launched out of 9 mile and saw this first thing this morning, to early to be the sun. View attachment 879630

So like a Purple Haze?
Normally at sundown there is a nice purpley orange hue over the horizon.
Holy crap!! Looks like the cover to Brain Salad Surgery! Must be the Saint of Saint Clair.
Gotta smoke a little more to confirm, let ya know in a little bit 😁

Better yet, can you see the 2 faces in the maple leaf flag?
Plant Creative arts Art Symmetry Carmine
Who else see’s the face in the water?
Thanks now imma stare at this for hours

View attachment 879651
look at the white parts, they're mirror image.
Plant Tree Gesture Font Petal
Thanks now imma stare at this for hours
The guys on our flag are our political leaders laughing at us as they raise our tax’s and try to ban our semi automatic shotguns and hunting rifles.
The orange mushroom cloud was flaring from Plains Midstream. No sirens or emergency reports. Likely a large hydrocarbon burn off. The joy of living in the shadow of Chemical Valley.
UFO cloud
Cloud Sky Atmosphere Building Window

Seen in Turkey
A UFO-shaped phenomenon called a lens cloud
Could have been a fire in Ontario.
Opening day duck season something was burning at 4:00AM on Walpole, saw it from harsens. Something big like a structure, looked similar to that.
Dude there's more than 2 faces man.

View attachment 879651
Turn it upside and you got two fat eskimos with hardons. That's crazy Canadian **** man .
look at the white parts, they're mirror image.
View attachment 879657
1 - 20 of 30 Posts