Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Midwest outboard is proud to announce our 2nd annual Poker run in Mi.We have several sponsors that will be donating prizes such as Custom Calls by Dave Lewis as well as a salmon fishing trip on lake mi. a care pack from magnum coffee and a guide goose hunt here in mi.Here is the deal...the 2nd annual midwest outboard poker run will take place on june 2nd at the Scott Flahive Memorial Park on the grand river in Grand Haven Mi.
The event will start at 12:00 with a fun run and then a cook out....the poker run will start around 3:00 and we should be done by 6:00...25.00 a boat with 20.00 going to prize money and 5.00 going to food.
We will also be raffling off a pair of custom acyrlic calls from Dave Lewis Custom Calls and he will be attending to promote his new DVD Pile em up 2!
There will be a special youth only drawing free of charge for a guided goose hunt in mi.
We are gonna do gps coordinates race to the hidden decoy for a special prize pack.
If you would like to sponsor this event you can call me at 616 638 3072 or Bob at 586-822-8083.
More details to come...Thanks Eric&Bob
p.s this would be a great event to come to if you are in the market for a mud boat/motor-there should be all kinds of combos to see and test out.
We hope everyone will attend and have agreat time!

·
Registered
5,751 Posts
So this event is just for mud motors? or regular outboards too?

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry i forgot to add that all are welcome-i have not run my boat at the location yet but- eric made it sound like there is plenty of deep/clean water for the outboard guys-ill post up soon as i get some more details from eric-
Thx-Bob

·
Registered
61 Posts
Bigmackrack,

Your ID shows Howell. I'll also be attending from Howell. I went last year and had a great time, well worth the trip.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Guys and gals,

Directions
1640 Franklin Ave
Grand Haven, MI 49417-1668, US-if you map quest this address it will bring you to a apartment complex-Eric told me there is not a numbered address for the location-but if you head to the listed address you cant miss the boat ramp-hope to see ya there-give me a call anytime 586-822-8083

Bob,

·
Registered
43 Posts
this will be my first time at the poker run i am excited to take part in the event i did get to watch the footage last year of the run and put together a little piece on you tube on the event that took place last year for any interested parties and want to check out a little bit of what to expect check out this clip youtube.com/watch?v=8gmgjvxUPHQ as well as check out the other clips on there brought to you buy mud buddy motors, lewis custom calls, and giant ganderz outdoors. hope to see you all there. cant wait and keep on pilen em up!!!!

sorry they wouldnt let me post the actual link you will have to add the front of the link to the bolded stuff since i havent posted more than 15 posts or something like that so you will have to copy and paste. or just type the link into the address bar. thanx again...

·
Registered
241 Posts
Okay.....seen a guy with a Busch Lite in his hand. Is there a drinking event or jus boat driving? Wanna get my buddies 70 HP to kick some major *****....done some work on it myself and it will kick some mud!!!! What are the dates, distance, prize?????

1 - 10 of 10 Posts