Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
At the Michigan Trappers Association Booth during convention we will have a silent auction set up for the Michigan Trappers Association 50th Anniversary trap and knife set SERIAL #1 . Just to refresh your memory: the trap is a #3 Sleepy Creek Double Long Spring with and engraved polished stainless steel pan. The knife is a Rapid River drop point with polished horn handle with blade and sheath engraved. These are truly collectables that you will not want to miss. They will come in a Custom Made Walnut case. They will be on display and available for your bid August 22 and 23. DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY TO OWN A PIECE OF HISTORY!

Gary A. Schinske
President
Michigan Trappers Association

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Post all you want- you've got to actually make it to the Convention and bid on the paper!

This is set Number ONE, Guys! Time to cash in the change jar and clean all the returnables out of the fur shed! I don't know if I can compete with some of your single guys, but you aren't getting this one cheap. :evilsmile

John

·
Registered
5,353 Posts
yeah as much as i would LOVE to have that set i could never afford it... the setting for the ring comes in next week :( and i already have the diamond.... whoever gets it if you would take a picture of it and give me a picture then i could have a picture of it :)... thats as close as i will be getting to it unfortunately:( what an awesome piece hopefully it goes to a good home

1 - 6 of 6 Posts