Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard BallsRdragn Ben and his crew won. Congrats guys.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Here are the unofficial results:

1. Balls-R-Dragon
2. Puddle Jumper
3. UnReel
4. Bite Me Too
5. ???

Biggest King- MSSC Member- Tiarafied- 11+ pound King.

I will place the finals with total weight and total points later today.

Great tournament guys. For those that fished on Saturday- we where all corks bobbing in the sea that day

Great job Balls-R-Dragon, Ben and crew- you guys did what you had to do to win this SALMON tournament.......

I, on the other hand personally farmed a $2500.00 8-10 lbs. king with about 15 feet to go, as it spit the hook. If I had not put my arm up we would have been headed to the emergency room- right in the arm in front of my face......

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Yeh we felt like a turd in a punch bowl bouncing around in those waves. But all in all we toughed it out and didnt really have any excitement before 11:30.

Once again MSSC great job on another Thumb ran tournament. Congrates to all that tuffed out the 4-5footers. In my book, were all winners getting together to support the Make a Wish Foundation. Looking forward to next year gentlemen.:)

Thanks
Ben

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Good tourney guys.

We had fun even though one of the boards was determined to dive into a 5 footer and never come back up. That only happened twice in 8 hours so it wasn't that bad. I am hoping the water isn't quit as rough this weekend my back is still killing me and when I laid down that night I was still rocking so much I about fell out of bed.

Congrats to BRD for the win and to everyone else that did well.
P.S. Jeff don't let the guys be to hard on you about that king right by the boat its only money. ;) :p ;)

·
Registered
793 Posts
The team can't razz me to much- we have all done it- several times!!!!!!!!:evil:

That is why it is called fishing and not catching, or like my Dad likes to say-

"One jerk on one end waiting for a jerk on the other end!"

Jeff- BMT

·
Registered
134 Posts
Lil' Tanker said:
We had fun even though one of the boards was determined to dive into a 5 footer and never come back up.
Speaking of losing boards... in the St. Joe tourney, team Hunter lost a board on thursday during their scouting run... team Fuzzy Bear caught that board on one of their lines Saturday during the tourney - reeled it in, and the board still had the fish on the line!

Glen

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Yeah Jeff...my first tourney in two years and you lose the winner at the boat. Maybe you should stick to farming corn for ethanol.:lol:

But seriuosly, great job Balls-R-Dragon. You guys did it by catching salmon. A well deserved win....

And nice talking with ya again Tanker............

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Glad to see ya on the water again Chad. Randy & I were just talking about you when you use to zoom from point A to point B in the floating :yikes: bullet you had. Then 2 minutes after we talked about you we bumped into you next to the BMT ..... LOL

Hope see you on the water again soon.

Ben
BallsrDragn

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
BITE_ME_TOO said:
I, on the other hand personally farmed a $2500.00 8-10 lbs. king with about 15 feet to go, as it spit the hook.
You guys leave your horse shoe on the bertram?

·
Registered
793 Posts
mrymar said:
You guys leave your horse shoe on the bertram?
Mike, this is what horse shoes get you:

http://www.bluewaterclassic.com/Winners/Winner2003.html

Where is your horse shoe?:evil: :evil: :evil: (just kidding of course)

Ben, Trip Drip (I like that) will be fishing with us again in the BWater. We are both looking forward to this weekend.

Whomever wins- Good Luck to everyone.

Jeff- BMT

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BITE_ME_TOO said:
Where is your horse shoe?
Jeff- BMT
You had to pull out that card didn't you.

BTW, $2500 fish are nothing. My Dad lost one that was worth $5k in Grand Haven last year skipping on the surface. And I botched one on Fletchs boat in 2005 in the Sarnia tournament. So when you ask where mine is, I never have had one and never will.

·
Team Yukon
4,858 Posts
BITE_ME_TOO said:
Ben, Trip Drip (I like that) will be fishing with us again in the BWater. We are both looking forward to this weekend.
Jeff- BMT
Jeff how much of a handicap do you get for having to have Chad fish with you?:D

·
Registered
1,671 Posts

Ooops... I meant Trip Dip

Ben

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Captain said:
Jeff how much of a handicap do you get for having to have Chad fish with you?:D
Careful or you may be getting ready to take a charter out one morning and come to find a cooler full of carp onboard...:rolleyes:

Why don't you and Randy come (and grab your spin & glows) to join the fun. Heck, bring my ex-family-in-laws....:xzicon_sm

1 - 20 of 20 Posts