Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A friend of mine just bought 3 Mr Heaters My Buddy on sale at Home Depot for $37.99 each. I thought that the $44.99 from Northern was a good deal so I bought 1 from them. So those of you that didn't order 1 before this is a hell of a deal. Thought I'd pass it on.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
Which home depot did he go to? Is the sale on at all HD stores? At that price I will definately pick up another one! AL~~~~~><>

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't know if all of the stores have them on sale or not. My friend lives in Grand Rapids, towards the Rivertown Crossing Mall. My guess would be the store near there.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I too bought one of these from Northern Tool, but just called the Saginaw store to find out what the price was. The guy there said they've been sold out for about a month or so and wouldn't be restocking them. I figure it must be a discretionary thing where each store does what it needs to get certain inventory items off the shelf. I'd get at least one more if they were marked down that cheap around here.

·
Premium Member
18,470 Posts
I was just at Home Depot in Rochester yesterday. They had a few left but I couldn't find a price on them. The thing is, they look almost just like a Mr. Heater but they are a different brand I think. They're pretty much the same shape but they're black. The other difference I noticed is that the control knob is right above where the tank attaches not over on the left side. Overall though, probably a comparable heater.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Lowes has them for the same price, but none of the stores here in G.R. have them in stock. I might ask for a raincheck if Home Depot is all out them.
On a different note, Gander has their Shappell shanties on sale. I bought the 4 man deluxe for $299.00 this afternoon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts