Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after last years adventure in ladder stands, as in taken them out and bringing them back in , I had to know there had to be a better way then carrying them . to take them out I carried them by hand to get them back I used a hand truck . which was way easier . this year I in vested in something better

·
Premium Member
10,436 Posts
Have used a similar cart in the past The only drawback was the material used for the wheel spokes. I probably overloaded it and the spokes ended up breaking. Watch out for sticks and branches catching between the frame and spokes. Good luck

·
Registered
647 Posts
Agreed! I used mine bear hunting this year. Where I was hunting they didn't allow 4x wheelers so we have to improvise. It worked great hauling bait and the bear!

Attachments

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm sure it was quieter than the way he did before. Last year I used the kids sled to get the tree stand out. That was best ever. Of course it required snow on the ground.

·
Registered
208 Posts
that is exactly how I do it, whether a ladder stand or hang on with ladder, it goes in on the cart and comes out the same way.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
I drag mine in and out in one piece hanging off the back of my quad. Works great except a little paint wear where it drags on the ground.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts