Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone doing any good near the mouth of the river? I am thinking about giving it a try this weeknd. Thanks in advance, pm if you'd prefer.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Premium Member
29,756 Posts
Fished there on Wed. morning, edge of channel 20-24 fow at mouth opening 100 yard out from red bouy. Nothing but little ones still. Some guys out a little further looked to be some catching perch.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Ralph, How was the ice out there? Was there many people out farther on machines, anyone look like the were out around a mile or two past the island just off the channel? THANKS :)

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I was out last night 2-3 miles past the island one crack to cross about a half mile past, not bad tho ice was 12" everywhere we went , a few guys out by the spark plug and a few east of the plug , no big groups yet. Could see the group off Erickson from where we were.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
hit it Tuesday night off the patterson launch. goose egg.
couple of hits no hook ups. I did not see one fish on the ice or talk to anybody fishing that section that caught one.

·
Premium Member
29,756 Posts
Ralph, How was the ice out there? Was there many people out farther on machines, anyone look like the were out around a mile or two past the island just off the channel? THANKS :)
Plenty of ice, foot or more on edge of channel. Machine out as far as I could see everywhere from island and past and to the west.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts