Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got set up with a few tip ups, one to help me locate perch the other for like. ImageUploadedByOhub Campfire1422715684.368417.jpg These gentleman were nice enough to go right in between my two tips ups, gas auger and all! Hilariously rude. Also here is a pic one jumbo I just got off of said tip up:

Slow day overall though.

-Chris
ImageUploadedByOhub Campfire1422715812.399621.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
I know yours and there's spots, and that's awfully rotten to sit next to someone's tip up like that. Maybe cut another hole right next to them and reposition your tip up, subtle hint

·
Registered
3,267 Posts
Wow! That takes some balls to do that. It takes all kinds. Good luck out there man! How big is that fish?

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the encouragement gentleman! Marcus, the perch was just over 12". I saw a ton of nice perch today but they were just cruising through, most had no interest in my offerings. Ended up taking like 8 home in 3 hours of fishing.

·
Registered
206 Posts
IThey either are new to ice fishing and don't know any better or they Are A holes.I am rising they are A holes.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha yeah I've since cooled down about it, would have been a much different situation if the fishing was hot. And I mean I can't really blame them can I? They didn't choose to be born inbred thoughtless buffoons...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts