Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
All game taxidermy in muskegon did the work.
it sits in the living room and reminds me of the countless days afeild pursuing my first coyote and how much pride I felt when I finnally connected. I get the shakes when a deer is under my stand but when this fella came right to the call, I thought my heart was gonna blow right outta my chest.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Heavyshot,

I'm having one done and it cost $385. For the full body mount. I am also having a black squirrel put into the coyotes mouth which is an additional $100. I think it's well worth the money. I'll post pics when I get it back in Nov.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Oh yeah its definatley worth the money.
if my house was on fire I would grab the kids, the coyote, my guns and then my wife. no no just kidding I would grab the beer out of the fridge before the wife:D

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
shot it on state land in whitecloud about 1/4 mile from my house in a small cedar clad swamp funneled in along side the white river and a tributary of the white river.
Thanks for all the compliments and I thought I'd post the pictures so that anyone that wasnt sure if a coyote is worth the money of a full body mount might decide otherwise.
put it this way, I've come close to harvesting a couple of mature whitetail bucks ,but this coyote to me , is more of a trophy.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts