Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,
I finally got my camera out and caught some deer in actions with some bucks starting to show horns. Also, got some other little surprizes. I went to pull my memory card but it was all on the internal memory. I would like to get the pics off.

Does anyone know where I could pick up a USB cord for the camera since it doesn't come with it. I got it from Bass Pro but im not going to be up that way anytime soon. Would best buy have it or is it a specail cord of some sort.

Also, how much??

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
8,067 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply!

8 bucks, cool!

But can I get them from any store. Best Buy, Dicks sports, ect?I am leaving for the summer in a few days and want the cord now!

·
Registered
2,730 Posts
I've never used mine that came with my Moultrie but I just compared it with the cord to my digital camera and they look identical, so you should be able to get one at Wal-Mart or Meijers or Best Buy like you said.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
I have the same camera, uses up to 1GB Sd Card, can get it anywhere, I got mine online thru www.slickdeals.net just price search for sd cards, I got 2 for 19.00 free shipping. Swap 1 for the other when you go out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts