Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
same program as the other day took us just over 3hrs. We bounched around between 3 different coves until we found some active fish. Today the deeper coves payed off. Pulled our 50 which all ranged between 9-11 inches. Also got a few nice gills.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
:yikes::yikes::yikes: Dang, did you save any for anyone else? lol
Just make sure u save a few for ice season...I'm pumped dude.

·
Registered
104 Posts
sure was fun out there today hope to go with u tomorrow.:D

·
Registered
544 Posts
good job!!!!!!!!! i was out in my kayak and the cove ive been fising for the last 4 weeks almost skunked me out just a couple of bass was all.paddled across to another cove and the bass were everywhere chasing shinners. real weedy so i was throwing my top water frog, pretty fun hard to hook up with them but it was fun watching them blow up on the shinners and my frog

Attachments

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
good job!!!!!!!!! i was out in my kayak and the cove ive been fising for the last 4 weeks almost skunked me out just a couple of bass was all.paddled across to another cove and the bass were everywhere chasing shinners. real weedy so i was throwing my top water frog, pretty fun hard to hook up with them but it was fun watching them blow up on the shinners and my frog
there are tons and i mean tons of bass to be had out there.

·
Registered
713 Posts
we should have a forum get together at mott sometime...nice lmb tj, always fun to get em on topwater...rage shad are my fav at that lake.. love the lake. i will be sad to leave flint at the end of sept. if only to not be able to fish mott or the river anymore.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 18 of 18 Posts