Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
C241ED58-C000-457D-9598-A54D81EFE3AB.jpeg

I salvaged parts from an Xi5 with a trashed transmission to fix my motor that had a bad control board. Here’s what’s left that might be of value to someone - GPS module that works with any Xi5 or Xi3 to upgrade to pinpoint capability, plus a mount, plastic head covers, mount cover, and curly Q power cable. The GPS module is the only real value here unless someone has a specific need for one of the other pieces.

$100 for all of it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
View attachment 477289

I salvaged parts from an Xi5 with a trashed transmission to fix my motor that had a bad control board. Here’s what’s left that might be of value to someone - GPS module that works with any Xi5 or Xi3 to upgrade to pinpoint capability, plus a mount, plastic head covers, mount cover, and curly Q power cable. The GPS module is the only real value here unless someone has a specific need for one of the other pieces.

$100 for all of it.
View attachment 477289

$100 for all of it.
Hi, are these parts still available...thanks in advance

·
Registered
8,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The GPS module and curly cable are no longer available. The rest is free if you can use it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts