Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

This past spring I had the opportunity to capture and produce a short film about a Unique steelhead outfitter in South East Alaska. With only 4 days and dozens of coastal tributaries to explore, our outfitter deployed us to 6 systems in specific that held the highest chance for us to connect with a steelhead. Along the way, we enjoyed freshly caught seafood by our crew including snow and Dungeness crabs, spot prawns, pacific cod, and Halibut.

Greg was born and raised in SE Alaska and spent his teenage years exploring these warers by skiff and was extremely willing to share just how special this place is to him. With Greg, Pauly and Boone (paulys son) i was able to piece together this short 6 minute film highlighting this unique steelhead experience Via 67ft Mothership.

I hope you enjoy this little piece as much as I did putting it together.

(Watch in YouTube for full 4K resolution or select the gear button bottom right of video and select resolution)

https://youtu.be/6j8Rgbdqbhc
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thanks for watching,

Water Plant People in nature Natural landscape Natural environment
Cloud Sky Atmosphere Mountain Plant
Food Smile Water Sky Recipe
Sky Cloud Water Plant People in nature
Plant Natural material Metal Fashion accessory Art
Water Cloud Sky Boat Mountain
Water Sky Cloud Mountain Boat
Food Sleeve Cooking Gas Asphalt
Wood Arthropod Terrestrial animal Marine invertebrates Decapoda
Water People in nature Plant Smile Watercourse

Sky Cloud Water Plant People in nature