Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Macs when ya bag your tom on the opener, please photoshop the bird feeder out of the photo, your gonna ruin our yet to be earned "street cred."
Lol. I won't be hunting at home. Neighbors wouldn't appreciate that move. Damn suburbs. The birds are a good gauge for movement and activity and whatnot, though.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

·
Registered
543 Posts
Got a client that owns a graphics shop that owes a couple of favors. If someone comes up w/ a logo, I can get us a free set of Team Mother Clucker t-shirts. If ya want in , need a logo and sizes. 1 per member

·
Registered
543 Posts
Looks good. Need to make a decision by Monday to get shirts made , don't forget to let me know what size t- shirt ya want, if ya snooze ya lose.

·
Registered
920 Posts
Glassed my target bird yesterday. He has a pretty solid set of hooks and a nice rope and he is roosting on the property I hunt. He is pretty love struck right now. Following this group of 5 hens everywhere. He was running with another solid tom a week ago but must have pushed that boy away. I haven't called at this group yet so the plan is to call those hens on the 17th and he should be following like a teenage boy at the high school dance. 🦃

·
Registered
14 Posts

Beardless walked in front of my truck yesterday coming back from the Clinton. I have a feeling we’re all going to tag out with some nice long beards. I’ve been seeing turkeys everywhere these last few weeks!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Need at least 5 members for t's to get made, That would be a team, 2 dudes in the woods w/ matching clothing is just another ambiguously gay duo. No charge on shirts, just need a minimum order so ask mom what size ya wear and post it mother cluckers.

·
Registered
2,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Need at least 5 members for t's to get made, That would be a team, 2 dudes in the woods w/ matching clothing is just another ambiguously gay duo. No charge on shirts, just need a minimum order so ask mom what size ya wear and post it mother cluckers.
Should we scroll pics and guess jimbo and flagup? Lolol

Sent from my SM-G988U using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

·
Registered
920 Posts
3XL I've put on a lot of muscle! ;)

Let me know if you guys want any tweaks to the banner. I can remove the year or add team champions if we want. :p

1 - 20 of 23 Posts