Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They have been blowing up the water the past 2 days

I know some of you think im full of BS, but they work.

JJ mac muffin & bloody nose have been the top 2 taking 5+ fish and a few other lost fish as well.
First light into mid day has been the best for them

·
Registered
311 Posts
We picked some up a couple of weeks ago.. they definitely put the hurt on some kings. You can absolutely launch those things.

·
Premium Member
10,566 Posts
Can't use them if no one sells them!:dizzy::lol: We're not all well connected like Dave.

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
I will track down shops that sell them guys, sorry.
Dave, there's a list of shops on the Moonshine link ........... Retail Page button ;)

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I know, but not all the shops carry the jigging spoons. Everyone's best bet is to get with your local shop owner about getting them.

·
Premium Member
10,566 Posts
I called every shop near GR and no one does. Even Moonshine does not even list the colors Dave mentioned.:lol: IMO Moonshine needs to sell direct since no shop can afford to carry all the sizes, colors, or styles available.

Franks has them on their site, but all are back ordered.

Again tough to buy if no one sells them. Moonshine should learn something in this. The trolling stuff is easy to get, and the casting stuff is finally showing up. The jigging ones have been out since 2007?:lol: Boy are they missing opportunities!

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Tim, Alot of the colors I got I am feild testing for moonshine. The Grape color has been doing well this week. I will also share you feedback with the owner when I talk to him in the morning. I would assume that most local shops could order them??

·
Premium Member
10,566 Posts
That's all fine and good Dave, but I needed them LAST WEEK! After all, the run is over right?:lol:

·
Registered
7,996 Posts
Moonshine has those casting spoons that have the same body style as a KO Wobbler. The 3/4 ounce was pretty good, but they need to make a 1 ounce version in that style.

·
Registered
589 Posts
A friend convinced someone this morning to switch from a moonshine to a KO and.....Wham....first cast with the KO...fish on!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts