Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just looking for a little bit of info on some local tournaments. I used to fish NBAA and thought it was great but i dont know how many tournaments i can make so preferably would like something without membership fees. If anyone has some insight on any local clubs or anything i would greatly appreciate it! Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
i run a monday night club. we do have a membership, but it's only 10 bucks. westmichiganbass.com

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey thanks a lot i live in six lakes so more then likely i will try and attend of few of those. Some of the lakes i never herd of so ill do some more checking into them.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Besides NBAA and Justin's.

Split Shot fishes Tuesdays, NTTA fishes Wednesdays, and Castaway fishes Thursdays. There are various weekend tournaments around as well. NTTA does a weekend division too. Get with me for more specifics on each if you wish. 616-318-9814.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have herd about the slit shot one before and Tuesdays would be the best day for me so anymore info on that would be great.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Keith and I fish together a lot. He has fished Split Shot for many years, but has no partner this year. Wants to fish, but not alone. His number is 231-638-1471

1 - 6 of 6 Posts