Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished sat morning. got my limit for the second day in a row.I have limited the first 2 trips of the year and its my birthday today..went to throw one in the cooler and on the way it twisted sideways and gave my buddy don a full money shot . as Borat would have said " I can still taste the semen on my mustache". laughed so hard i cried.

fish were in the same place. 26 foot peche island channel or by the roostertail.
cow pasture was hot .so was ren-cen.

anyone need some fillets?

·
Registered
305 Posts
Did he have to stop fishing and take a smoke break after that.:lol: :lol: :lol: I caught one Saturday that coated my whole windshield as i turned to put him in the livewell. :smile-mad

·
Registered
13,297 Posts
Oh no, not walleye milking............:yikes: still recovering from perch milking........now a new one........

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i not only had to watch him smoke a cigerette, he also had to take a nap.

then he wanted 5 bucks so he didn't feel so violated. he said "no freebees".

yep ,its walleye milking at its finest.

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
just call and i got some with yer name on them. they might be a little whiter than usual. doing the soccer thing at 2 .be home 5-6.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I too had a "milk" problem in the boat. Saturday I caught all males. I noticed a little milk on the first fish, then I really was too focused on just getting then in the cooler. After I caught my last fish, and was getting ready to head back to the barn, I noticed all of my tackle and reels were covered with the stuff. From now on, when spring fishing males, I'll reach over the side and finish them off in the net before I bring them on board. :lol:

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
melnik said:
I too had a "milk" problem in the boat. Saturday I caught all males. I noticed a little milk on the first fish, then I really was too focused on just getting then in the cooler. After I caught my last fish, and was getting ready to head back to the barn, I noticed all of my tackle and reels were covered with the stuff. From now on, when spring fishing males, I'll reach over the side and finish them off in the net before I bring them on board. :lol:
you didn't really say that did you?I hope it tastes gooood.:lol: :lol: :yikes:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts