Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a couple of riders (fishers) for Monday a.m. out of Port Sheldon. I will leave Port Sheldon launch @ 5 a.m. sharp and pull lines no later than 10:00 a.m. for a family gathering. I will not be @ the PC until later, so call my cell if interested.

Alex
616/690-7363

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
62 views & no one wants to fish!?!?!? LMK by 10:00 p.m.

Alex

·
Registered
363 Posts
If I lived closer I would jump all over the offer. I am taking my boat out of Manistee tomorrow morning. Will see how it goes. Rick

·
Premium Member
5,543 Posts
Nice offer, I wish I was closer.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am ready to go and will be up until 11 or so. Just upgraded from a 16' Wellcraft Airslot (open) to a 22' SeaRay Overnighter. Took 4 days to get it rigged and tons of bruises. Now I need to put ahurt on some fish!?!?!

Alex

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
And if I had found this site before I moved out of GR, my hubby and I would have been on it also. Good luck.

·
Super Moderator
7,371 Posts
Good luck Hollandpiper. Very nice offer.
Wish I could.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Would like to go w/ you next time you go out. Am available to go out of any southern lk mich port. And I will help w/ gas. Send me a PM if interested. Also available weekdays too. (Live in tri-cities but boat is located northern lk huron)

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
After little response to my offer, the kids agreed to go out with me @ 6:00 a.m. However, we all got up and decided to go back to bed and sleep some more.

rogerh69 - Is the tri-cities Saginaw-Bay City-Alma? I will keep you in mind.

Crowhunter - I got your VM early Monday morning and only then dfid I see your missed call from Sunday night? Did you leave a message both times?

I will post again for riders. . . Will take some time before I try to take a 22 footer out solo.

Alex

·
Registered
245 Posts
Yes. Tri-cities is that area. I'm closest to Saginaw. Trek to Lk Mich is not too bad for me cause I have relatives in GH/Muskegon area so I would bunk w/ them the night before. Thanks.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok, I just had 2 people back out for a Saturday morning trip out of Port Sheldon, so I am hijacking this thread?!?!?

Harperman9706, I sent you a PM.

Everyone else, I can take @ least 2 more.

Post a reply or send a PM and I will reply within an hour.

Alex

1 - 13 of 13 Posts