Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Momarsh Fat Boy DP marsh/layout boat. Boat has been used only twice. It is still brand new. Includes flip doors, transom, drain plug, tow ring, fastgrass (new), CamoClad under the grass (shadowgrass). Price is 800.00 firm. If you ordered a new one, it would cost you over 1300 to get it here.
Scavenger 6.5 mud motor. This is brand new. Ran it for about 10 minutes. Lots of push/torque. Weighs about 100 lbs. Will push this boat anywhere. Gas tank on motor. I applied CamoClad to the motor shaft and other shiny areas. Price is 800.00 firm. A new one would cost you about 1200.00. (and this motor IS new)
I would sell as a combo for 1500.00 firm.
I am selling because I have too many boats, and also 8 month old twins. So the time is not there for me to make use of the boats. - See More Here: http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=6964

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Photos in my gallery. No photos of the inside, or with the doors of the blind open. But as you can see, it's pretty heavily concealed. All of the grass attatched with zip ties, and can be removed easily. See more at www.momarsh.com.

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Decided to keep boat. I will delete ad. Sorry.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts