Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats to PJ Fleck and his team.
Like everyone else around Kzoo, I was sad to see him leave here, but understood his leaving for a bigger school and bigger challenge.
11 wins this year. I think I heard last time was 1905.
They'll be a good team for years to come. Imagine all the young kids wanting to go there now with all the excitement around this team.

Sent from my iPad using Michigan Sportsman mobile app

·
Banned
6,767 Posts
Congrats to PJ Fleck and his team.
Like everyone else around Kzoo, I was sad to see him leave here, but understood his leaving for a bigger school and bigger challenge.
11 wins this year. I think I heard last time was 1905.
They'll be a good team for years to come. Imagine all the young kids wanting to go there now with all the excitement around this team.

Sent from my iPad using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
Fleck will be the head football coach at Michigan by next Sunday or, at Notre Dame in 2 years. Think Lou Holtz.

·
Registered
11,172 Posts
Fleck will be the head football coach at Michigan by next Sunday or, at Notre Dame in 2 years. Think Lou Holtz.
I always thought he would be a great fit at michigan.

You would think minnesota would have some sort of contractual clauses against fleck going to another big 10 school. I never understood why he went to Minnesota.

·
Banned
6,767 Posts

You would think minnesota would have some sort of contractual clauses against fleck going to another big 10 school. I never understood why he went to Minnesota.
He just signed a contract extension through 2016. $4.6 million per year with a $50,000 raise each tear.

There is a buyout provision for each year, however, a school like Michigan would gladly pick up that tab.

I do not see that he could not jump to another big 10 school.

When Lou Holtz coached Minnesota, he had a clause in his contract that said if Notre Dame chased him, he could split with $0 penalty. Fleck could have 5 schools in his contract.

·
Registered
18,996 Posts
He just signed a contract extension through 2016. $4.6 million per year with a $50,000 raise each tear.
In that case, I would cry a lot.

L & O

Reactions: fels340

·
Registered
5,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

i believe there is one keeping him from going to Wisconsin, that's all

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
The little brown jug would have been Sota's this year had they played I bet. Would have been a sweet game.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts