Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a new Minkota Powerdrive trolling motor last fall.I found today if I want to use the i pilot feature my corded foot control is no longer usable.I'm torn between taking the I pilot back to Cabelas and staying with the foot contorl or converting to the handheld remote i pilot .Please give me some advice guys.I'm new to these electric trolling motors.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ok guys,thanks for your input.Return is not an option as I have used the motor for a week or 2 last fall.I pilot it is going to be! Too many good features on it to worry about no foot pedal.I'm old and onlyfish one rod at a time

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Chapter 2 ,I pilot purchased from Cabelas won't work on 2017 powerdrive. After talking with tech support at Minkota I returned to Cabelas and got a refund on the i pilot. Can only buy i pilot kit from Minkota. WTH! 3 trips to Saginaw ,30 miles one way.Hoped to use it this wk oh well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.