Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
early morninlg was pretty good limited out in a couple hours pullin wire and spoons.more silver bass than in the last few days eyes seemed to bite light lost about 10 on top of the water as i was bringing them in,and couple lifting them up also released 2 smaller 15 inchers also lost something huge half way up when it came off, wonder what that was ???

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that's good to know i thought it would be the opposite---i can't seem to be as consistant in the upper river.i would rather fish the upper where you are, it's closer but not as safe so i put in at delray.10 miles farther but a shorter run to the canadian side had to buy a new prop last time up there 175.00 --- now i broke my kicker prop --long story :lol: not gonna go there just gonna call around for another prop today 8 1/4 x 5 part #386587a or larger ( anyone have one please p m me ) no fishing till then:(

·
Registered
5,813 Posts
no fishing till then
wa, wa, wa, :evil: you are going to get burned out before summer even gets here. lol..

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
I have fished a ton. didnt get home till 11:30 last night, was fishin the lake till dark and by the time I got home it was late. Im real tired today, and still have to clean the whole crews catch (24). I have fished everyday this week after work and it is catching up. I NEED the break.....even though I am fishing this weekend too.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
goin to houghton lake in the am to WORK found my prop off e-bay on leadersmarine2 for half the price i found anywhere local shipping it out today and hopefully have it by tuesday anyway looks like rain sat. and sun mondays a bbq day with the family tues wed thur fri etc.etc. fishing hopefully if nothing else comes up :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts