Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Mid Michigan Boat and Outdoors Show

753 Views 13 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  mbirdsley
Does anybody have information on tackle vendors for this show?

A few years ago it wasn't bad and got a few deals on lures and tackle. However, last year left something to be desired.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
When and where is this show ?
Does anybody have information on tackle vendors for this show?

A few years ago it wasn't bad and got a few deals on lures and tackle. However, last year left something to be desired.
Birch Run Expo Center, or whatever it's called now. It's this coming weekend.

I'm hoping someone in the know chimes in, I don't want to drive all the way down there if it is like last year. I'm sure they hit the mark for some folks, but it wasn't what I was looking for.

The following weekend is the big show in Grand Rapids, I may wait and make a weekend out of it.
Reactions: etech61
Yeah this is what I am trying to figure out also. It is this coming weekend. I went two years ago and it wasn’t that good. I’m trying to get walleye line counter trolling combos and other tackle. I’m trying to decide if I should go there or north woods on Sunday
I sent them a message on Facebook also. No reply yet.
I sent them a email. See if they respond with a list of vendors
I've decided to skip it. I'm going to go to the big one in Grand Rapids next weekend.
Originally I wanted to go to that one but, it is my weekend to work 12 hrs
I've decided to skip it. I'm going to go to the big one in Grand Rapids next weekend.
I feel your pain. My fishing partner had to jump through hoops to get the 17th off.
Just stop at northwoods in Pinconning they have loys of good stuff.
Serious question... Is it not worth going to GR? I have found that the expos usually have some pretty good deals going.
Just stop at northwoods in Pinconning they have loys of good stuff.
That I hear is a pretty good show. My brother is traveling from Frankfort to attend
Serious question... Is it not worth going to GR? I have found that the expos usually have some pretty good deals going.
Did anyone wind up going to this?

How was it?
Yeah don’t waste your time one booth selling tackle all boats. Went to pinconing
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.